#PrayForMH370

Hi.

Yesterday, my family and I were accompanying my grandfather to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) since he was going to perform umrah in the sacred land of Mecca. It was my first experience to watch with my own eyes, few groups of people preparing themselves to perform umrah. As the ustaz reciting the prayer, my tears rolled down a bit. I was wondering, who will be take care of my grandfather when he was there since he will be on his own. I mean, yeah, he will be performing his umrah together with his villagers and they will be travelling in group, but...I don't know. I just had this anxious feeling that was hard to be described. As a Muslim, I believed, Allah swt will protect my grandfather. Insyaallah. Ameen..

It was a very precious experienced to be there. Now I realized, it was pretty scary to travel overseas alone. Previously, I had always wished to have the chance to travel overseas all by myself. Yesterday, I started to wish, I hope I never had the chance to travel overseas alone. That's the scariest thing to do. Jauhkanlah... huhu..

Okay, I almost forgot about the thing I want to convey. Besides accompanying my grandfather to KLIA, I wanted to watch with my own eyes what was happening in KLIA - the missing aircraft MH370 incident. It was such a dull place to be in there yesterday, I felt gloomy and I am very sympathy for what had happened to those who were involved in the incident. 

Here are some pictures taken during my visit to KLIA yesterday.