Movie Review : Need For Speed

Hola!

It was such a wonderful Saturday morning when he called me to meet him for few minutes before he went back to his uncle's house. Indeed, I was quite upset when he told me that he won't be around this week. Yet, I had to meet him, without brushing my teeth! (just kidding) the correct term is : tak mandi sebab bangun pukul 11.30 pagi. hehe.

As usual, I'll be the one to plan what we were up to when it comes to 'jianmian'. Well, the most thing that I really enjoyed was having a great food with him. It was such a guilty pleasure to eat in my favourite food with the one that I loved. (siapa lah kan...)

At first, I was planning to go to the Yong Tau Foo Pulau Gadong, Melaka since it's been quite a few months that I hadn't been there for my favourite baked potatoes and quail egg. Obviously, I'm craving for the super delicious baked potato ever! The thing is, I have to forget about those wonderful Yong Tau Foo since it will be a lot of people been there and the Melaka Lu will be saiche during Saturday night. So, plan changed and I brought him to watch movie. Yay!

Captain America here we come! (While at the parking lot)

Need For Speed here we-have-no-choice-but-to-come-to-you!!! (While at the ticket counter)

I'm kinda hate the car racing type of movie because I hate the sound of the car. It was kinda annoying. I watched Fast & Furious because of the late 'Brian O'Connor'. He wore Converse and that's totally hot!

Need For Speed. The sweetest movie of the year. Why?
  1. I accidentally able to watch with the guy that I adored.
  2. I requested for the best seat and my old colleague suggested us the best seat ever during the show.
  3. I sat next to him.
  4. I made him annoyed during the whole movie.
  5. He told me not to be too excited because it was just a movie.
  6. He told me that Julia was crazy just like me.
  7. He teased me.
  8. He will looked at me whenever I looked at him. (So, I knew the movie was not important to him. Hehe)
  9. He asked me whether I had watched the movie before. (Apparently, I can predict movie. haha)
  10. HE OBVIOUSLY HAD NO IDEA WHO IS 'MAVERICK'! (That's totally cute!)
  11. We both hate the ladies who thought dating a mechanic was a bad idea.
  12. We agreed that the one who built the car was the awesome people ever!!!
  13. We agreed that the ladies who rejected those mechanics were the dumbest ladies in the world.
  14. I cried at the end of the movie.
  15. Tobey was a very smart guy.
  16. Julia was a very smart lady.
  17. Julia reminds me of the Guess model.
  18. Julia wore stylish outfit. I loved her denim jacket that she made me want to wear mine.
  19. Julia is cute.
  20. Working in the office was a horrible thing to do.
  21. You will learned to know people after they were hit by a truck.
  22. It's called heels.
  23. Julia is a very smart lady when she teased the Hummer.
  24. I wished we were Tobey and Julia. <3
  25. The movie reminds me of : Top Gun, The Vow, Guess model, Italian Job, Chipmunk, and also my youngest brother. He really loves the Need For Speed video game.




   Thank you for spending such a great time with me. Till we meet again. 
xoxo.