Malam Raya 2016

Hi there. 
It's been such a very long time since my last post ya. Well, I guess I'm going to start writing again. As usual. Thanks to Digi, I've updated my internet plan to 10gb a month! Now, I'm free to blog!

So, whats up? It's Hari Raya just few hours in time and I'm still awake!

Guess what I'm doing tonight?

1. Breaking fast with my family
2. Watching some movies. - Zootopia
3. Folding all my clothes!
4. Watching Gossip Girl online.
5. Can't sleep and I decided to update my blog.

This year will be such an ordinary Eid. Honestly, I'm not going to go nuts or even excited to celebrate eid since my grandfather passed away. I miss him so much. 

Well, at least I still have my parents, brothers and sister with me. Oh, I have a brother in law too this year! (Maybe I'm going to have a husband next year!) Ha ha. Who cares?

Seriously, I miss my grandfather so much. Life goes on, right? So...I have to accept it.

(Suddenly, his calling me and I felt so sleepy right now.) :)

This is what I'm talking about. #malamraya28thn

Well, I miss my childhood Malam Raya where my cousins and I were playing the 'bunga api', 'mercun' and watching the Hari Raya movie...the tv commercial and repeat them again and again. Now, most of them grown up, my sister is married, we are still at home during Malam Raya, no children playing around, just a silent night and I'm sitting in my bedroom alone. 

I guess it's time to go to bed. Goodnite.

p/s : I'm sort of keeping my mouth shut. You know, it's so hard to keep a secret and you just have to keep it for the rest of your life! I mean, just few days ahead. Phew. Trying so hard not to blew up anything. :D

Till then, Selamat Hari Raya!

Just want to share some of my last year pictures here.

















...

Maaf Zahir & Batin.