Big Bowl Ice, Melaka

Hello!

Such a very nice day today. Just wanna share about my third visit to the Big Bowl Ice, Batu Berendam, Melaka. It is the best place to enjoy the snow ice with variety of flavors and fruits, with your family and friends.








My mom's favourite, the Durian Snow Ice with Mangoes & Ice Cream (code BB21)





This is my favourite of course, the Chocolate Snow Ice Bananas with Choco Syrup (code BB73)
(It taste so good! Not too sweet. I just love it! 
Chocolate lovers should try it!)

Additional side order :-


Okay, so here are some tips :-

1. You'll be provided with the menu, pencil and a paper for placing your order in which you have to choose and write on your own.

2. Head to the counter and make a payment. 

3. Wait for your order to be prepared.

4. Enjoy your snow ice happily! 

5. You can choose either to Eat In or to Take Away your snow ice. Yummy! 

p/s : price range of a bowl of snow ice is around rm8 - rm12. You can add topings of your favourite with some additional charges. But for me, rm11 is just enough to enjoy my favourite snow ice! :)

Okay thats all!