Review : Real Bubee Breast Pump

It has been almost a month that I stop breastfeeding my child for some medical reason and I am really sad about it. Now that she is in the custody of my mom-in-laws, I could not see her everyday like any other day before. I really miss her. I really miss her to cradle her in my arms and to see her enjoying her milk. 

Somehow, as I do not decided to wean her at this early stages of her life, I am still pumping for her, for me.

The fact that I had purchase this Real Bubee Breast Pump, so here's the review.

PROS.
  • It is not so expensive.

  • I am very comfortable with the imitation of how good it is in terms of "latching" devices.

  • The motor (machine) operates very well, it's like my baby suckling through it.

  • Compact in sizes.

  • Easy to carry around.
CONS.

  • I love my Real Bubee Breast Pump.
  • It is quite sad to not having my child around. 

EXTRA GOOD TIPS based on my experience.

It's not the breast pump fault, it is how you operates the breast pump according to your comfortability. 

The key to a successful breastfeeding are a good well balance diet for mum and a good latch

To avoid painful teats during pumping, all you have to ensure is you mimic the latch of your baby. 

Place the breast pump nozzle onto your breast and
place your teats upwards to touch the nozzle. 

Make sure your teats is reaching the nozzle (that flower cone like nozzle) so you won't hurt your nipple. 

For milk supply, pump three hours only one side of your boobs at a time; unless you have an engorgement breast, then you pump them both sides.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, since I don't have any mom's bag to keep my breast pump devices, I choose this bag to keep my breast pump device in this bag. [Maybe I should purchase one, soon, but I love the original (authentic) method of breastfeeding] :(












'
p/s : do you know anything about house-arrest?