How to Fry Shrimps

Hey there.

It's been few weeks since my last post and I really miss my baby girl.

Now that I have spare time, I am able to update my blog.

So, for these couple days, I have learn something extra wonderful and I am going to share these with all of you.

First of all, you need to be at the state of hungry, to enjoy the taste of everything that you decided to eat. LOL. Nope, just kidding.

First of all, you have to go to the market and purchase the ingredients that you want to cook or bake.

Next, you keep them in the freezer and the next day, you were going to cook them.

This is my first experience of imitating how to cook like a pro (the professionals).

Enjoy.


















Remember to put them back in the freezer or refrigerator.



This is how I fold my kitchen towel to drain off the excess oil.









Okay, thats all! Super easy!