Saturday

My weekend was awesome since Jessie was around and we were hanging out for movies and lunch together. Let's see, I forgot to take a picture of #ootd (outfit of the day) :(

That's okay. I can do it later. The thing is, we were having so much fun in the cinema since We're The Millers rock! Never felt guilty on this movie. Best comedy movie of the month. Yay!

Okay, since this is our first outing together, Jessie took me to dine-in at the famous Japanese cuisine restaurant, the Sushi King. Well, this is my first time to walk in this restaurant since I'm not interested to try any. At first, I was sort of worrying since I did not saw any 'halal' sign and to not looking at this sign, my heart started pounding. Never been in such cafe or restaurant that I'm not confident about the halal status. 

Honestly, I felt so terrible when I step inside. But then, my order was taken by a Malay guy and I saw few Malay waitress. I'm actually not fully relief as the main point is, the restaurant should have fully certified by JAKIM and being declared 'halal'.

Well, I'm kinda afraid too that the menu should have been expensive since I never been there and the cafe was look like so 'cold' for me. I mean, I couldn't feel the warmness. *luckily when it's time to pay the bill, hey, it's not too expensive! :)

With so many questions ran into my mind, I placed my order. 

Ribena-lemon. Taste so weird.


Curry Udon. I'm kinda love this Udon thing.
Udon = type of noodle

My favourite of course but I'm more into Jusco selection; cheaper and less heavy :)

Look around and it's funny.

Jessie told me this. The thicker liquid/sauce is sweet, while the less thick sauce is salty.

Me & dear Jessie. <3

So, this is my first and the last time to be in here. I should have confirmed the 'halal' status at the first place before step in. I felt guilty even though I just find out that this restaurant is not declared 'halal' by JAKIM. 

... 

After we were laughing out loud in the cinema, (yeah good times) we were heading home and wait for dinner time since I will bring along another friend. At first, I told Jessie that I want to have our dinner at The Windmill Station, Melaka Raya because I really love the surrounding. But then, I was thinking on something and we were heading to a restaurant of Ayam Penyet at MITC Area. Then again, nothing left over.

Good to know that we agreed to have our dinner together at The Windmill Station, Limbongan, Melaka.

Me & dear Jessie, again. :)

Me & Afif


Jessie & Afif. Thank you for joining me for  a super late dinner. :)

...

As I walked to my car, I heard someone calling me. "Mas, mas". And I was like...okay...whoever it is, I should said 'hi'. I was so surprised! Remember, my last post about an open house in Ozana Country Resort? Candies..and chocolates... Haha. It's the family! The Uncle and the Aunty was having their dinner at TWS too! LOL! Maybe ada jodoh dengan anak saudara mereka. He's cute. ;)

Okay, see you later!